Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Halloween

We had some scary & silly trick - or - treaters at our place this year!!  Typically I shop online for this sort of thing and so we sat down one at a time. Jayden knew right away he wanted to be a clown,which  I loved because it dovetails with his personality so well, plus it meant I got to do face makeup! He had to have a green wig (his favorite color) to top it all off. Jacob and Nick were less decisive although when scrolling through the animals and Jacob found the Anglerfish, he was pretty set! Nick knew he wanted something scary and eventually settled on the Werewolf. Lukas couldn’t decide so we ordered without him and on the Sunday before Halloween he finally decided on being a lacrosse player, which required no spending of money on my part which was nice! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RyUUogWK-RuRqvGuIjSw5mC8tR_RXX41

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DUoc5tCJ-NH8sNbrg8KVtBlN9LP8FMtB

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VlvxovMkVEJ90S9UlgaH2TDjcHU1d04g

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1J-FaODtXSm4gw_eVUDK4xcqY0QjXbaIp

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qYD5Cim_cnduoWblsQppDft3SVQxOGze

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IJ-pk8SJUPt8mBj3DD3wdP4pba7H0zRL
The big kids 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eOgoZvzzKkx6aAFqD3U69aAmc_hsWyy2
The aftermath 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AWd6qTlkzElQUFwmVeJ8QirZMoSqRNFV
Jacob & Alexa 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=167dE6IsmhvjdGLtaWrTMfCiwfuUS8z5i

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1peMdEN2oauUOrp4PngacbZGJzMRsvFn4
LOL 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment