Scootching!!
Sitting
First participation trophy:
First oil change!
First mouthful of rocks... First time in the Susquehanna!
The beginnings of crawling... and, no he's not even six months! I can hardly believe it, its funny because we read a little about some adopted children being developmentally delayed but so far that hasn't been the case w Nick. Heck, if my memory serves Lukas didn't crawl til he was 8 months ~ which is totally average. Nicky just wants to keep me on my toes I guess ;)
...and he has a good teacher, too:
Now he can sit unassisted for a few minutes at a time, here he is in his favorite place (the great outdoors!)
"Branches and leaves are tasty, just like rocks!" Which reminds me, there's almost nothing this kid won't eat. He is taking 4x6oz bottles plus four or more servings of homemade baby food 3 times a day!! "More, more, more, said the baby!!"
So proud of these two as they grow. We are all growing. It is truly an everyday adventure and I love it so much!
















No comments:
Post a Comment