We had a blast doing everything outdoors. There was so much to explore!


This is my favorite pic I think!
Perhaps the folks who had the most fun on this trip were the dogs!? We could not get Ruby out of the water :)

There were literally thousands of tadpoles in these ponds. The boys could catch them by the handful!
Here I was, climbing up an old fort or tree stand, I'm not sure which. The boys didn't even notice and it was really fun to sneak up there.
Don't think this weekend was without chores ;)
The Pennsylvania Grand Canyon:
So thankful for this time to appreciate so much beautiful Creation!





































What beautiful pictures! I've been belated on my blog-watching and this was a fabulous treat to see all that you guys have been up to. The last one of you four is my favorite :o). Can't wait to see you all in August!
ReplyDelete