Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Signs of Summer

There's another project underway at our house this week as we enjoy a staycation!  It will be the subject of another post once complete, but here's a little sneak peak... over the back of the dirtiest boy I've ever seen! :) 

Got a fresh batch of rubber mulch for the playground!

Taken just seconds before he got hollered at for spraying Mommy!
 
 First summer picnic with friends over!
Lukas' favorite, dandelions.  He picked 22 for me from the cul de sac last week!  Here he and daddy are making their wishes for a beautiful garden this season.   

And, here are two brothers in their first bath together!  For a guy who doesn't like soap, or washing his own hair much, he sure thought it was fun when it was happening to someone else!  All in all, it went pretty smoothly and once Nick can sit unassisted I think this is the only way I'll be giving baths in the future! 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment