As Boy as my little boy is, he also has a funny interest in makeup and my vanity in general. Maybe it's just another example of wanting what he's not supposed to have, I'm not sure. But anyways, we have a pretty nice master suite with a very nice little vanity for Mom. And it's one of my favorite features in the house... most of the time. And I can honestly say, this is one of those things I just never imagined would be a issue. Even less predictable than the old 'when to shower' problemo of motherhood, the 'how to put on makeup or do your hair with a toddler on your lap or sitting on your vanity'. I mean, I just hadn't heard, or expected, that one. I guess I just shouldn't care and should give up on the makeup, but that's just not my style. And I guess it just isn't Luke's style to leave me alone ;)
Nothing like slobbery chapstick at work. It just drips out of the lid. He sucks on it, just like he drinks lotion and soap. He's weird; I can't explain it!
 |
| "Mom says sunscreen is very important" |
Learning how to do it right ;) ... I'm sure make-up artists make good money?
Here he is with the Qtips, these are an all-time favorite!
Not really all that fun to clean up though!
I think he gets this love of the mirror from the Pfeiffer side though ;)!!

These I just took a couple of days ago. I think he likes the scent of my new deoderant because he has been putting it on his arms! He knows what and where his armpits are but I don't think he can reach them :)
At any rate, just thought I'd share the goofy side of Luke Frank. Don't want y'all thinking he's too perfect or anything ;)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment