Saturday, June 24, 2023

White Cliffs

On Memorial Day, I took Bailey and the boys to the White cliffs of Conoy, down in Lancaster county along the River trail. I’ve been by it a few times but never seen them and was curious.  We walked about 1.5 miles from where we parked on the busy paved path, initially with J&J on bikes, Nick on skates and the rest of us on foot. Those transport modalities all changed multiple times when people’s moods and tiredness. And don’t get me wrong, there was a fair amount of grumbling, but it was a pretty cool site. Also,
I wanted to see if Bailey had grown out of her car sickness… but nope, she puked on the way there and on the way back!! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JW0w-ge8vK6Ba3QziBaD-UqELudF3VQ5

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1grjwe8imfB8S0XYbx1m5OMRB3fCDTc-u

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GaatOXbLzoNOqS-Ig-l4lHlnkmn8Trvo

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15Y1bsU9TdaJiJLxw1mQI3oDq3ft-l_P7

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WREPLoWNvQPJuW9h1Wpy19im-hn77aZS

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uoLRwvCl6uE7jCZQDdK4ZO6SiA4AmyGi

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VEA_qI1QAWvt9jXKLq3b3d5yMviVB_8V

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1R_g-okeletQblxunb3ZB2sRCZ20kcfx3

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xsMNLF9IDf4i4UutHjhNZZBxWSBQAuOj

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xhJxoX1manxtRz2FEGgNJD0PyTxkNfSM


1 comment:

  1. I go by the white cliffs often as I love biking the Columbia River Trail.

    ReplyDelete