Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fast forward

I'm naming this blog "fast forward" because that's how I feel like is going, it's on fast forward and I keep searching for the pause button but can't find it!  Our life has been full of blessings, abundant happiness and adorable boys, but it's also been pretty chaotic.  I hate how far behind I've gotten with blogging.  So this is a bit of an iphone photo dump and I'm sorry about that - but I figured if I don't get caught up now I never will.  So I will try to do better from here on out!! 

boys in goggles; lukas is taking swim lessons!



Watching the men take down a tree:
A day at the park:



Mike and Nick placing our new mailbox!
Nick and Luke dancing in the new house's sunroom!  (Yes those are his shorts on his head :))




First day of Kindergarten, Conewago Elementary

Wintrode Reunion 2016

These boys love dirt:

I always like watching him work ;)
the sunsets at Creekside are amazing.  It's so peaceful out here!



Lukas was out digging and uncovered a skull, probably a mouse skull

I cannot believe how big Jacob is getting!!!!
Love these guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment