Friday, November 7, 2014

Lukas' 4th Birthday

We had Luke's fourth birthday party on Saturday Nov 1 so that everyone could be together!  We spent the day with a few of the people we love the most and it was very fun!!











 
(Above) He's carrying around his new stash of Cars cars in his shirt!
(Below) This year was the first time in my life I ever made a cake or icing from scratch.  We did a marble cake with buttercream icing and decorated it as a T-Rex.  It was a true husband-wife team effort.  Although I was the "brains" and creativity, I certainly couldn't have done it without Mike.  It was actually pretty easy once we figured out how we wanted to do it.  And fun too. 



 








 
Here are the various other events of his birthday week. 
 
Lukas and I were working on art.  I left him alone to make me a picture and he used all these different modes of art to make a picture of me!  I have glasses, hair, lots of details and various accents (glitter, googly eye, pipe cleaner and crayon!)
 
 

Here he is at preschool with their birthday hat on:
 
And this is how we ended the big day, waiting (stalking) for the neighbors to come over and play.  That really made his day. 

 
What an incredible blessing this tiny human is. 
We are so thankful for the gift of Lukas in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment