Friday, March 29, 2013

Prof Pics

Well I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan of profesional pictures.  I do prefer the candid home shots.  And yet, sometimes there's nothing like the beauty a professional can get, ie last year at Assateague.  So a friend of mine suggests a friend of hers who's doing a shoot at the Star barn, and the price was perfect, so we signed up.  I thought it'd be cute for Easter and had a special announcement in mind.  But, neither of those really worked out because of the miscarriage and then the awful weather.  Our session got bumped back to just a week before Easter so that was too late to send out in card format.  Although, knowing me, I will probably still use one or two of these for something cute.  Anyways, I thought they were at least blog-worthy for sharing.  As per usual, Lukas would not smile for her.  Absolutely no smiles, unless they were directed at her super cute bunny, as you'll see.  Also, he spent the whole session asking her if maybe there was a horsie in that big barn and could we go check.  Anyways, here they are! 








This one is my favorite

This one is Mike's favorite (he's picking grass to feed the bunny)

2 comments:

  1. I think the pics turned out great. I love the one of you guys at the window - worth the price of admission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and you are gorgeous. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. :( I will say a prayer for you guys. Love you and looking forward to seeing you all in October. XOXO

    ReplyDelete