Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Wintertime

If you counted up all the minutes not sleeping or at school, probably most of our time these past two months has been spent on the trampoline. The kids use it every. single. day!! It’s been a huge hit, they jump when friends are over, they jump when friends are not, they jump when it’s 20 degrees out and also when it’s 70, which it has been many times this winter. The new year has been full of little adventures too. I have been dragging my feet on writing, not because of any major winter slump but because I haven’t gotten the 2022 book printed yet and I’m annoyed about that. So it’s been some kind of backwards thinking punishment to myself and I finally decided today to just give it up 😜

I’ll try to organize our best pictures in some sort of groups rather than completely chronologically.  

Here are so action shots of our winter activities so far! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CSmQSJj7qXHqD2tBFfS6RXf-eJX6DXQchttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vjsdRKUwMLntKUTTg2B5o6Dad2TdWsuIhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G-7IPKbfcOzPaQD0rY2U2wyAto9bd_zjhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KRaosIANPDlUGcZ15MksnG1ivVIdiewuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12wJOpMB3tmlXse1ErPEBLITED0xP-5DHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jEG1GXamWPEviygVW1bVhxxBA_rpWJ5hhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1O_X74OzXVADooGd_BPA5KJbuPsqIfwy6https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=183l98HJtdCQKVtLiSg7Czrp7anT-JF1Yhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LkV6HBCZ1uBd3PmAeQYcFbxi5fjGnvMH

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TV__mW8UCN-NqT45UKR9jAMBfkHVtM9Thttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_-AdI90WanqoanNRMpguvmeEuvJ3q_k-https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=162GW7aQAA559dOecRjxqOja9qYg0Ognuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eSHiZFSET_atWGD-AlIpg6LwzfEP-vA4https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wP19ul2jI20QqpC1C0m6ZXA-eTQyIXlRhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IpA0_2TSHoanko7id5K1FVeYpiv_fz_hhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aB1r5R7-C4X6bAHRojbo1fhWCynIiPDrhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1q7JSoOPwV3LWFGZRTBPEzpztVocfh00Khttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BqAShBfg0oNq-Hlhgha0amLHmamAL4fVhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XkPVa9dcXxBdo98a7tE-1qOSnnT9rfBj

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kZhzTsmPQpP43p2FlQKo4KXManFgzIMZhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VlC40eDH06_FGENyc0yaol63GCc_OtnM

No comments:

Post a Comment