We also made a quick weekend trip to Maryland this fall for pumpkin picking and more cousin time with Baby - scratch that we need to stop calling her baby!! - Ellie and pumpkin picking on the farm! It was adorable and fun, and there was little bit of nostalgia too. We got crabs - and it was neat to see Pop teach the boys about the multistep process for steaming them. I haven’t had them in so long! They were also delicious and I was so thankful the boys were patient while I ate several. Nick was the most interested in picking and eating them himself although it was relatively short lived. As usual, it was fun seeing and catching up with Mom and Dad; they’re not very good at sitting still so something is always being worked on! Plus, catching up with Catherine+bump and Jon is always lots of fun too!!
















So thankful for family support, fun and memories! Lots of love for you all!!!
So thankful for family support, fun and memories! Lots of love for you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment