Outdoor fun
Momma goose, hissed at us after about a minute!
Indoor fun: art of the week:
Jacob deep in concentration!

Dad and Mom, by JLP

Interesting art assignment by Lukas:

Not thrilled with our choice to allow the kids into the world of video games during this quarantine but it is what it is at this point! Nick is a tiny bit obsessed and has trouble managing emotions when time is up, but we are all learning new strategies to manage.
Interesting art assignment by Lukas:
Not thrilled with our choice to allow the kids into the world of video games during this quarantine but it is what it is at this point! Nick is a tiny bit obsessed and has trouble managing emotions when time is up, but we are all learning new strategies to manage.
And it’s funny he and Luke have a running joke that “I’ll make you an offer, if you don’t say that word in the next 48 hours I’ll play it with you anyTime you ask,” with that word being “wii” for Nick and “football” for Luke! Nick started it!
That being said, the video games haven’t detracted one but from his creativity:

This has been our family fun game of the week, and if you can’t tell, Jacob is the no fear risk taker in this game!



Throwback to scrapbooking days, as we celebrated Ruby-Roos 14th birthday we were reminiscing with the kids about how I got her just after Mike and I met (before he had a choice) and about what an amazing pet she’s been all these years!

And then the kids started going through old blog books and laughing about Lukas as a baby and asking questions, it was loads of memories and fun and I’m thankful we have them!!

This has been our family fun game of the week, and if you can’t tell, Jacob is the no fear risk taker in this game!
Throwback to scrapbooking days, as we celebrated Ruby-Roos 14th birthday we were reminiscing with the kids about how I got her just after Mike and I met (before he had a choice) and about what an amazing pet she’s been all these years!
And then the kids started going through old blog books and laughing about Lukas as a baby and asking questions, it was loads of memories and fun and I’m thankful we have them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment