Friday, March 6, 2020

Can’t really call it Winter

We haven’t been up to much and boy as it been nice!! Here’s some of the best of our winter laziness.  


Mrs Sweeney chose Nick as the first Star of the week for 4s class this year, “Because he is such a leader,” (which may or may not be code for “handful”)! I was thankful to be able to make time to go into his classroom briefly and read a story and tell the kids about my career by letting them hear heartbeats which is always enjoyable for me! I tend to struggle with feeling “enough” as a working mom who often forgets to send in snack, in the preschool community where many of the other moms are home full time, so I’m always grateful for these types of opportunities. He was beaming with pride, which was more than enough for me. 





Lukas is still getting piano lessons and has also started the beginning of Phase 1 of Braces! And Nicholas just joined the Angel Choir at church!  next time you’re over if you listen close you just might hear him singing his favorite song, “Nobody” by Casting Crowns: 
     So when I hear that devil start talking to me, saying "Who do you think you are?" I say, I'm just a nobody trying to tell everybody, All about Somebody who saved my soul, Ever since You rescued me, You gave my heart a song to sing, I'm living for the world to see nobody but Jesus...”











This week we registered Nick for Kindergarten! About half the neighborhood will be heading to Conewago with him in the fall.  These lovely ladies are some of our new neighbors. 




And finally, Jacob is becoming quite the budding artist. Bet you can’t guess what his favorite thing to draw is... ha! Yes you can. For Valentines he couldn’t write his name so I told him he could draw whatever he wanted and he literally drew 13 tiny excavators on all his classmates cards!!! That kid is obsessed!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment