Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Budding artist

I certainly know that kids will do things in their own time, but still it catches me by surprise when something clicks for one of our kids that I’d begun to wonder if it ever would.  With the level of creativity in Nicholas’ storytelling / tales, I thought he might be an artist. But as a lefty, he seemed to have trouble knowing how to hold a pencil or marker correctly. For a while there, his only drawing was with chalk on the driveway.  And then, maybe it was all the summer school homework. Or maybe just the tincture of time.  

See homework at the beginning of the month: 



And then a just a few weeks later, these were produced:

Paint:


Nick riding a “pooping” tractor in the field! 


I think this is another self portrait 







these were done with Lukas doing separate but related drawings, they are making a comic book :) (Captain Underpants themed) 




Super proud mama here :) ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment