Sunday, July 1, 2018

Estevez family Vacation 2018

Ok so I guess I changed my mind about going retrospective. The kids brains are rotting in front of the tv as we speak but I think it’ll be worth it 😉 to have some of these memories in hard copy! I’m so thankful this is working! (Real date of writing is 2/2/19) 

This trip was a wonderful celebration of family - 40 years of marriage for Ellen and Danny!! Retirement for Ellen! And happy 60th birthday for Ellen too! It was largely orchestrated by Catherine who had the idea and planted the seeds at Carola’s celebration of life in fall the previous year. Then we hunted for nest vacation towns and voted on best houses and ultimately reserved this getaway on the Chesapeake, in Reedville VA. Everyone was able to come and it was restful and fun. We made a memory book for mom and dad too. 

Love you all!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment