Thursday, May 31, 2018

Jacob is about to be 2!

Let me start by apologizing for not blogging in a very long time... it's been almost a year and I left off with an unfinished post.  There are two good reasons for this massive drop off.  Numero uno - this whole 3 kids thing is no joke.  Free time seems to escape me, and I need my relaxing time which involves not looking at a computer screen, I'm sorry!  And secondly, the app on my phone no longer allows me to upload pictures directly which greatly decreases the ease of posting.  I haven't figured out a way around this and honestly have kind of given up.  I will resolve to find a new solution or switch blog platforms... sometime soon.  

At any rate, with Jacobs birthday quickly approaching I've been feeling rather contemplative.  I'm constantly mesmerized by these 3 kids and their development.  Each of them is always learning something new and it's really quite amazing.  


So, we made up a little table o' updates on our favorite baby which we thought you'd enjoy!   


In summary, this kid adds quite a bit of laughter to our lives.  It's a regular zoo around here and we wouldn't trade it for the world.  

Love and hugs to you all. 
(I promise to do better!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment