Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018

Christmas 2018 was excellent, although I don’t have much photographic proof! 

Ok so first here’s the year to year compare! Wow they’ve changed!!! 



Christmas morning: 




Yellies!!!! They’re little pet spiders and the louder you yell the more the scurry!!!


Christmas Eve service. Nick did end up getting sick the next day (yep 2pm on Christmas Day... all over the couch and Pops pants! I guess maybe that’s why I don’t have any pics of that part of the day or when grandma, Pop, Cat and Jon were up!) 


Grace united Methodist 


Pfeiffer gathering!








This year I was determined to do a little more outdoor decorating! I think it was worth it but it was definitely a lot of work! Thankfully, Nicholas helped ;) hehe. While he was up there on the ladder he was peering into the nest that’s been up there and constantly talking/imagining/telling stories about the various dinosaurs that could have built that nest! So sweet!! 






John and Kim hosted a fun neighborhood Christmas party too!!


All in all, it was a wonderful holiday season, as usual. We are feeling particularly blessed and thankful. Our marriage feels stronger than ever and although the kids are exhausting, we are so very thankful we get to watch them grow and blossom, it really is the great privilege of our lives. We are also thankful that our family visited us again this year, accommodating our work schedules.  

No comments:

Post a Comment