Michael, MaryEllen, Lukas, Nicholas, Jacob, Jayden, Luna and Bailey We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives, Its time for us to more than just survive, We were made to thrive... Joy unspeakable, faith unsinkable, Love unstoppable, anything is possible! ("Thrive," Casting Crowns)
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Catching up
Well, Blogger claims to be updated. And after redecorating this morning and seeing my pile of blog books missing a book for the past 2 years, I’m feeling guilty about not chronicaling our most recent time. Sure, I’m busy. But it’s mostly been that it was too hard to keep up because the transition from phone pictures to desktop takes too much time. But if the upgrades on this app are legit then my problems may be solved and we might be able to get this thing up and running again. I seriously doubt I’ll have the time or energy to retrospectively publish, but we’ll see. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment