So when I came outside to gather the boys for the adoption announcement photo shoot I had prepared out back, I found them climbing the tree out front. It was so cute and spontaneous, so I decided to start snapping pictures. We actually used our bendy tripod and twisted it around the tree trunk to get the group photos! It worked well and these are the very memorable results!
Gosh darnit he is handsome!
This one is my favorite :)
Here we were trying to get him down. The shutter on our camera doesn't stay open so that's what the weird edges are from but I still love this expression.
Later that day, we went to visit the Great Grandparents Pfeiffer, and share the news in person.
These were the pictures we took the night we first met Christy over the phone! It was such a wonderful experience and the first page in a whole new chapter of our lives. We are so thankful for her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment