I suppose he's trying to be helpful here... putting them back up!
"Check out my watch"
"Mommy get me my hammer!"
Later that night, as Mike was about to leave for conference, Lukas was expressing how he'd miss daddy. He kept saying it over and over again and eventually got to,
"It's ok of we miss each other because you will you will always be in my heart"
!! That kid.
The latest home improvement project:
The latest artwork:
Developmentally, I'd imagine most toddlers draw people first when they start getting more precise art skills. But, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that our vehicle obsessed toddler has started to perfect drawing of vehicles before people. Of course, there is a person in the window, at the steering wheel in each of these pictures, but still! ;)
The miracle of life: plants are germinating ~ and Lukas may have inherited his Mommy's green thumb (there's a long line of Estevez women who've passed this good gene down!:))
The latest play obsession:
Teddy pretend play - this has only been going on for about a week now, they are needing to be dressed, fed, etc... They are even potty training!
My favorite picture this week:
Also, just wanted y'all to know, if my blogging frequency is decreasing it's because Lukas has decided that he's too old to nap. Right now he's filling cups in the sink with water -- and obviously when I don't watch him like a hawk, he de-decorates my house, or climbs on something, or unscrews the hinges on the doors, etc etc, so blogging has become more difficult - SORRY! ;)
And finally,
The latest, greatest questions (and answers):
Is it tomorrow yet?
Why did the dinosaurs become extinct?
I know, Mommy, maybe the dinosaurs all died because
they know people would be afraid of them.
they know people would be afraid of them.
Do "sharp teeth" (T-Rex's) eat people or just other dinosaurs?
And today I'll end with another tear jerking quote over the dinner table this week:
Lukas says, "I think maybe God forgot to give us a little baby brother or sister."
Then, "I know, maybe He will give us two."
"I know, maybe He will give us three."
No comments:
Post a Comment