Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Estevez Christmas 2013

Prior to the family celebrations, we were graced with a lot of snow!

We also enjoyed making Gingerbread men!
 
Funny story that just has to go on the books! Lukas hollers, "Mommy, get me a Felipe! (a phillips-head screwdriver)"... So I do.  I bring it up and he proudly states, "I'm going to take your door down."  Busy preparing for our guests, I let him get to work and he promptly removes all the screws from our bottom hinge!  Later that day, he wanted to show Daddy 'his work' so they head upstairs and Mike reports that Lukas said, "I am going to take your door down so that when Grandma and Pop come to visit you won't have a door and they are going to see your privacy!" 
LOL.  Gotta love this kid.  Glad he's learning about keeping his privates private ;)
 
 
Estevez Family Christmas 2013:
It began on Dec 26 when Joe, Chris and Will flew in from Florida.  Mom and Dad drove up with enough food to feed an army and Catherine and Jon came to join us after his family festivities were over.  On the 27th we enjoyed a trip with the kids to Indian Echo Caverns, which is just a few miles from our house.

 
 


 I had my camera on a funny setting outside, making the pictures far too bright with the snow, but it's a cute one anyway so I just had to share. 

December 28, 2013, Estevez family gift exchange (COZY!)



Crafts with Aunt Maryellen (owl masks)


December 28, 2013: Estevez family Ski Trip










Painting

 William secures his spot as 'Most Photogenic Estevez' for another year!!
 This painting party was enough entertainment for all of us!



Game nights are fun for so many reasons ;)!

 
In short, I got everything I wanted this Christmas, and more.
 
I love you family.

1 comment: