Thursday, December 21, 2023

Odds and Ends

Before I had kids, I was a scrapbooker. It was one of my favorite hobbies / creative outlets. When Lukas was two but I still hadn’t  finished his baby scrapbook is when I realized I had to find a more sustainable method of cataloguing the adorableness and adventures, so that’s when I began blogging here. So each year, I print the blog into a book, which is considerably less artistic than my old scrapbooks, but efficiently holds all these precious memories and photos. So, todays entry is for the book. Random odds and ends that were small moments but can’t be missed in the accounting of things 😁💕

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1S-uXCpJnUVmRXHUcshdW7h-kYOGG_KMQ
Jayden loves to do “science experiments” which in his ideal mind involve at least a gallon of vinegar, some food coloring which I try not to allow, and then about half a bottle of Dawn when doing the dishes! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hGsYEKS1QLGmuhyIzICuLm6csI16Xs6Q
Jacob has become a complete book worm at bedtime lately!!! This is the stack of books that he’s read since starting second grade!! Some nights he’s finished a whole book. He’s loving the comics but can read novels too. Love this stage and remember when Lukas was like this! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bLYtUYywrzm0DYyanqrFwk2raQVchkIy
Nick made this at school where I found it hanging above his locker, by far the best stocking on the wall!! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ASQxhst0zdZz3ePgcM6lEIeVRr4MVI3j
Rock tumbler progress… lessons in patience which they’re taking very well 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jK3YAMPjD_8hECa9z1coH1WygT6MXugShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VOByV9vbITDmMxfLiz5QLJjBVOFMiq0E

FIRST SNOW!! 
Now this is my kind of Christmas magic - love how it makes the kids light up! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mBdFcCmhXSPcWTkbthOl2EOmzxKrj6EG

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_5NS-GD9DiOAZOARKf_Y5HArAisLabde

Conewago’s holiday concert involves second and fifth grade every year. So this is Jacob’s year and he seemed to have sung every single word! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yh9HjH5PjFy0QjWQTuIA4p_GDhL4qH1x

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AzMbVvTduuHFJHANcl1uwI_-xUwWmcMU

Neighborhood Christmas party at Docs roller rink was a big hit! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WomOsz0KgtpFmpI_w_rVb9FRtxqrcT0_

Lukas is getting quite the reputation at church for being a great contributor, speaking up and sharing, so he got assigned as a volunteer at Jingle Jam in Santa’s workshop. Mike has been volunteering with this important ministry for years! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_Se_vuXKhafOFuHn4ds8UJaUcYBN2Hn1

Nick is back at it 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UWn2u1idQ_ITAWvAwtx1csQ1D5pur8mshttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12CKezS6i318BPhGXWrWnJ1yahZG7ry0shttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qIhRnd2VGGJHUojI3C3coPqI1RmE9nAohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1f290iUUIQTvohKnGO4OAuMuTKxhgGIhf

We’ve started Equine therapy at Little Springs farm. They specialize in adopted children and have been absolutely wonderful so far! Nicks horse is Dixie although today they both rode Doc bear back (with a mat, no saddle). The psychology behind how this may help us attach and become more emotionally healthy is pretty incredible and we are already enjoying the experiences! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1z0eNlwso_ynt9ykI_kJobvWz2nnkCjtahttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1u1HlS-A9q2CdeXiNt_ocpjULuluye8MKhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18vWDv52E5AT7CaPYcEejRP07tBSx0CDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JUnLIWZFmO4F71c3ZhsPMV48dkwK-ngghttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tEnHRgQPfu8TB8ebd1BmHFdiWKwGbttNhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jsWc-PGXB2kWdx-azmRGWhVY8ZchoDl8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12G8dizzkZUM_J27JkhoneBWnZvkEmaBOhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Tb546zZfdXNhQoxCvLc-ATTHJY0uW61m

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HexHIHuExHxHCe_OMBGutCAH5bCqg0qu

No comments:

Post a Comment