The Cabin:
Michael, MaryEllen, Lukas, Nicholas, Jacob, Jayden, Luna and Bailey We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives, Its time for us to more than just survive, We were made to thrive... Joy unspeakable, faith unsinkable, Love unstoppable, anything is possible! ("Thrive," Casting Crowns)
Friday, October 23, 2015
Pfeiffer family vacation to Luray
This year we also planned a Pfeiffer family vacation - this time to a cabin called "Bear Crossing," in Luray, VA. It was a relaxing getaway for us all. Matt and Jenn came up from NC and the rest of us drove South and this proved to be a great middle area meeting place! We caught up and made new memories, chasing around the kids, eating like kings and seeing some amazing sites. As I looked back through these pictures for the blog, I realized there seems to be a theme and I'm going to call it: "Goofy!"
The Cabin:
The Cabin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































No comments:
Post a Comment