Friday, March 20, 2015

iPhone unload

Silly sentence, written and thought up by LFP (Spelling assistance provided by Aunt Jess) "the banana danced so fast that his peel fell off and he was embarrassed to be naked"

"A T Rex was wearing his favorite pajamas that had a humans on them"

Eyelashes!!


50+ pounds of outdoor exercise for mommy after a long weekend stuck inside w a sick toddler. 



Is he getting big or what!?
Brotherly love! 


Secrets! I can't get enough of this guy!!


Mike was inducted as a Fellow into the American Academy of Cardiologists in San Diego last weekend.

New haircut!

For those of you who follow this blog, I upload it into a "blurb" book at least yearly and use those instead of scrapbooks.  So that's why I have been more intentional about taking the photos from my phone and putting them here.  I hope you don't mind the random compilations! 










No comments:

Post a Comment