Monday, April 30, 2012

Down on the Farm

It was kind of chilly and damp, but Luke Frank doesn't care about that.  He picked clover for Mom and Grandma. 


We also visited Great Grandma and Great PopPop.  They enjoyed seeing him in all his toddler glory :) !
Lukas didnt play harmonica much for Grandma, like I had hoped he would.  Maybe next time.  She did enjoy his stacking abilities, though, and he enjoyed the pond.  This kid just loves being outside.  Guess he got that from his Grandma and Pop Estevez.  Thanks y'all!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog:) Great pictures, Thanks MaryEllen!!
    The clover pic is probably my favorite, perfect for a mother's day card!
    I will have to learn how to do this too, so that Dad and I can update y'all as well we when take trips etc.
    Lukas is growing so fast and learning so much that a blog will be perfect for those fast transitions and daily events; you could do a srapbook for highlights of the year.
    You definitely need to keep up with the other bloggers in the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! We'd love to see your adventures online too :) I'm glad you like the blog and the clover picture. That was a really fun time with you all. Lots of love -- Mary

      Delete